If you have questions about Riva On-Premise or an issue to report, you can
leave us a message on our secure Help web page: This is the preferred method. It creates a support ticket in our ZenDesk ticket system, and a Riva Success Agent will reply shortly. If you have logged an issue, the agent may ask you for some log and config files.
– or –
send us an email: This manual method is used if problems occur with our Help web page.
For more information, see Riva On-Premise Support and Professional Services.
Email Used to Request Support
If you encounter problems with our Help web page, request support manually by sending an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name.
- Your contact phone number.
- Your time zone.
- Priority: Use "Urgent", "High", "Normal", or "Low".
- Severity: Use "Critical: Service is failing or not syncing" or "Non-Critical: Some users are still syncing".
- Subject title of the support request.
- Description of the problem. If you see an error, please type the exact wording of the error. If there is a data sync issue, be specific about the nature of the sync challenge, who is affected, and the subject of the email (if you are trying to SmartConvert or AssignTo an email in a drop folder).
- A ZIP file that contains the following:
- the sync .policy files from the Riva\Configuration folder1;
- the entire Riva\Licenses folder;
- the log of the error(s) you have been receiving — the log is found in the Riva\Logs folder;
- the entire Riva\Custom folder, if it exists; and
- the user folders for users that are being affected from the Riva\CRM Integration Logs folder.
Note 1. If you are unsure of the location of the Riva installation folder, follow this procedure:
To find the Riva installation folder:
Open the Riva Manager application.
In the top left of the application, double-click the Riva logo.
In the top right of the About Riva window, double-click the version number.
The contents of the Riva installation folder appear in Windows Explorer.
Support requests are examined in order of urgency and severity. All support requests are responded to as soon as possible.
Deprecated: the Automated Request Support Wizard
In Riva On-Premise 188.8.131.52990 or earlier, a request support wizard was available. It is deprecated. Please use our Help web page instead.
In Riva 184.108.40.206094, the wizard was retired.
In Riva 220.127.116.11094 or higher, if on the Riva menu, you select Support and then choose Request Support, our Help web page appears.