CRM Specific Enhancements / Fixes
- GoldMine: Added option to control max record count used for retrieving query results - advanced option to adjust number of records returned per query result.
- GoldMine: App.setting to inject contact details into call subject - use this app setting to add contact details to the subject of calls synced from GoldMine to Exchange.
- GoldMine: query failed due to date-time format - corrected issue with mismatched date/time format.
- NetSuite: Advanced Option to enable/disable partner/vendor contact sync - added advanced option for sync policy of NetSuite connection to enable or disable contact sync to NetSuite partners and vendors. Refer to "How Riva syncs Netsuite contacts" for details.
- NetSuite: Enabled sync of contacts to Customer Subsidiary - if NetSuite subsidiaries feature is enabled, Riva can sync contacts to Customer Subsidiary.
- NetSuite: AssignTo sync failed - corrected issue with AssignTo sync failure displaying "Error occurred creating item: [Code=UNEXPECTED_ERROR]" in crmex-log files.
- NetSuite: Corrected Soap error - corrected issued causing "Soap error occurred with error code WS_CONCUR_SESSION_DISALLWD" in the crmex-log files.
- Oracle On Demand: Contacts / attendees not owned by user are not syncing - corrected issue with contact filter by ownership not syncing all matching contacts. Added advanced option to set ownership filter to include ownership + contact team. Contact Riva support to implement this advanced option.
- Oracle On Demand: Appointments synchronized from Exchange to Oracle show up one hour off in Oracle - corrected this timezone issue for users in Finland (UTC +2).
- Salesforce: Control how to Riva syncs email attachments - an advanced option for the Riva Salesforce connection to control how attachments for Exchange/Outlook emails are synced to Salesforce.
- Sugar: Riva sync to Sugar 6.4.2+ confirmed - Riva cannot sync to Sugar 6.4.0 or 6.4.1. Riva connection and data sync to Sugar 6.4.2+ tested and confirmed.
- Sugar: multi day appointment duration was not set correctly - corrected issue with Riva not setting duration for multi day appointments correctly.
Exchange/Outlook Specific Enhancements / Fixes
- No changes or enhancements
GroupWise Specific Enhancements / Fixes
- Sync Policy edit window not showing all settings or options - corrected bug for Address Book page settings and options not being displayed when creating the GroupWise sync policy.
Noticeable Fixes or Sync Workflow Changes
- Error categories on recurring appointments trigger perpetual update loop - Fixed bug that ignored privilege exception handling errors on recurring appointments forcing Riva to always try to resync all appointments in a recurring series.
Riva CRM Monitor Application
- CRM Monitor sort order not toggling - corrected issue with the sort order not toggling properly when column headers in "Errors" page are clicked.
- CRM Monitor hiding control panel if agent not detected - corrected issue so that the control panel in the CRM Monitor application will always display, even if CRM Agent service is not detected.
- CRM Monitor for GroupWise not always displaying buttons - corrected issue to ensure that "Stop" "Start" and "Restart" buttons are always visible.
Riva SSO Provider for Salesforce.com
- No changes or enhancements
Special options that can be enabled by Omni Professional Services
Updating Riva CRM Integration Server
Recommended Update Procedures: Customers can upgrade their Riva CRM Integration Server server using the "Check for Updates" feature which can be configured to support proxy authentication environments.
Previous Release: Riva CRM 2.4.26 (2012.03.06)