In this Release. This is a maintenance and update release that includes:
- SugarCRM: Riva now adds current user to attendee list if SugarCRM version is 6.1 or higher (see New Appointments Not Synchronized to User Creating Appointment).
- SugarCRM: Add support for customers that allow read-only system fields to be editable when SugarBean base objects have advanced customizations (contact Omni support for details).
- SugarCRM: Added additional EWS field mappings to custom fields (Assistant, Hobbies, Children, SpouseName, NickName, BusinessHomePage, WeddingAnniversary, Location and Manager). Applies to EWS 2007/2010 connections only. (see How to Map SugarCRM Fields to Custom Fields in Outlook)
- CRM: If target CRM does not support Leads, options to configure Lead sync will not be visible in the Riva CRM policy.
- Salesforce: Riva will truncate appointments that are longer than 14 days in duration, to comply with Salesforce restrictions.
- Salesforce: Added support for bi-directional custom category sync (contact Omni support for details).
- CRM-Exchange: Added option so that if Riva cannot match an Account by Company Name or Internet domain, the account is not created (see How the Contact "Company Name" and "Email Address" are used to match new contacts to existing Accounts).
- CRM-Exchange: Added "Resync" and "Repoll" re-init types (see Reinitialization Options for Exchange Accounts).
- CRM: Fixed Attachment Filter option bug causing attachments to be over filtered.
- NetSuite: Added support for only "Assigned Items" filter.
- HttpProxy: Fixed error causing system default proxy (IE setting) to be ignored.
- Major enhancements and fixes, focused on SalesLogix and Microsoft Dynamics Navision.
Recommended Update Procedures:
- If you are running Riva 2.3.0 (or higher) you can perform a normal "Check for Updates" procedure.
- If you are updating from a previous version of Riva, before you update to version 2.3.0 (or higher), delete all of the address books, calendars and folders Riva had previously created in the users' accounts. You will also need to either delete your existing Policy and create a new one or re-initialize all users and check ALL of the option tabs and folder names to confirm the new options. By creating a new policy, you are working with a clean set of data.
Previous Release: Riva CRM 2.4.19 (2010.12.14)