- Address Book File Contact As Options Reworded - Sync policy "File As" drop-down list options are reworded to closely match the Outlook Contacts "File As" options.
- Reinitialization "User List" is sortable - Under "Sync Start Time" click on the "User" column header to sort the list of users in alphabetical or reverse-alphabetical order. Click on a user and typing a letter will move to the first user in the list that starts with that letter (if one exists).
CRM Specific Enhancements
- Netsuite: Added support for Quotes module - Added SmartConvert and AssignTo support for the Quotes module (select in the "Other" page of the sync policy).
- GoldMine: Advanced option to disable NextActions syncing - that will disable syncing of GoldMine Next Actions.
- GoldMine: Added all-day appointment sync - Implemented all-day appointment sync. Multi-day appointments sync supported. Recurring appointments created in GoldMine will not sync to Exchange/Outlook.
- GoldMine: Two licenses used by CRM Agent service - Corrected issue with Riva comsuming two GoldMine licenses when syncing target users.
- SalesLogix: Fixed issue with "The multi-part identifier "c.ACCOUNTMANAGERID" could not be bound" error.
- Oracle On-Demand: Resolved issue with session timeouts occurring too often.
- Oracle On-Demand: Connection option for Stateless syncing - Added advanced option for Oracle connection to enable stateless synchronization.
Exchange/Outlook Specific Enhancements
GroupWise Specific Enhancements
Noticeable Fixes or Sync Workflow Changes
- Force CRM Agent Service to Restart Daily - advanced option to enable the CRM agent service to restart daily and to specify when the restart should occur. Use this to imporve service stability for COM-dependant Riva connections like SalesLogix, GoldMine or Exchange MAPI.
- Added Module Level Scheduling - Added "Advanced Scheduling" option to allow configuring sync schedules on a module-by-module basis.
- Improved Cache Handling - Riva checks to ensure that CRM or Exchange item modifications that do not change any field data are not synced to the other corresponding target system.
- MAPI_E_CORRUPT_DATA Error - Added method to handle this type of MAPI error.
Riva CRM Monitor Application
Riva SSO Provider for Salesforce.com
Special options that can be enabled by Omni Professional Services
- Ignore unassigned appointment deletions older than X days - Advanced option to set number of days On GetUnassignedAppointments. This configures Riva to ignore appointments older than x days. Contact Omni support to implement this option.
- Reverse Direction of Re-Init Resync from Exchange to CRM - Advanced option to change direction of Re-init Resync to sync Exchange to CRM which can be used to repair CRM data using Exchange data as the source. Contact Omni support to implement this option.
- Reverse Direction of Re-Init Repoll from Exchange to CRM - Advanced option to change direction of Re-init Repoll to sync Exchange to CRM to allow resetting of Exchange poll times. Customers must contact Omni support for detailed instructions and limitations.
- Disable all email reference resolution - Advanced option to disable all email reference resolution. In effect, this will disable all contact matching based on email address. Customers must contact Omni support for detailed instructions and limitations.
Updating Riva CRM Integration Server
Recommended Update Procedures: Customers can upgrade their Riva CRM Integration Server server using the "Check for Updates" feature which can be configured to support proxy authentication environments.
Previous Release: Riva CRM 2.4.25 (2011.11.23)