These release notes provide a quick overview of what is new in the following release:
What's New in This Release
- Riva has been closely following the updates being made for Microsoft Graph and would like to understand your needs to further build and support Graph connection for our customers.
- If this is something that interests you, please reach out to get started.
- Prioritizing our customer needs and feedback, we have now added the capability to detect user email address change and automatically update the sync policy with the new mailbox and remove the old one.
- This process is seamless and reduces the syncing downtime experienced by the user when requesting Riva to update the policy information.
Support for Bidirectional Interaction Sync (FSC)
- New! With Riva Sync 2022.1, users can sync Interactions created in Salesforce as Appointments in Outlook. This allows advisors to efficiently manage their customer interactions both in Outlook and in Salesforce and ensures that the data is available across multiple applications.
- For an overview, see Riva Sync support for Interaction and Interaction Summaries (FSC).
- Interested in Riva's compliance- and security-minded support for Interactions and Interaction Summaries? To get started, contact the Riva Success Team.
- Applicable with Exchange only.
- Issue: When an enhanced email was synced to CRM, email addresses in CC & BCC fields were getting added to the 'To' Field in Salesforce. This caused a redundancy issue as the email address would show up twice in the email message in Salesforce.
- Solution: Redundancy issue addressed and email address specified is now synced to the appropriate fields in Salesforce.
- Applicable with any mail system.