The Riva Cloud release notes list what is new in this release:
||Sept. 12, 2019
What's New and How It Works
New! Ability to sign in with Salesforce
New! Metrics for Riva Cloud Company
Individual end users can view their own metrics.
Riva Cloud Company admins:
- by default, can view their personal metrics; and
- by using impersonation, can view any user's metrics.
For more information, see Sync metrics in Riva Cloud.
New! Riva Cloud Feature Notifications
In Riva Cloud, now you can see notifications of the latest features.
To access the notifications:
Quicker load times for the Riva Cloud Corporate metrics.
- Users who signed in with Google did not see all the audit errors in the Audit Summary. — Now, they do.
- The Request a sync cycle functionality did not work when a Riva Cloud Operations member impersonated one of your admins to investigate and resolve a sync issue. — Now, Request a sync cycle works as expected.
- Cosmetic fix. In the User Manager, some colours were not displayed correctly and the items in the rightmost column were not aligned. — Now, the colours are fine and the items are aligned.