The Riva Cloud release notes list what is new in this release:
||May 13, 2019
What's New and How It Works
New Navigation Menu
The new menu is in the top right corner of Riva Cloud.
Riva Cloud Corporate: Improved Metrics
Metrics page (for Riva Cloud Corporate)
The metrics are now on a separate page, the Metrics page. (They have been moved from the Dashboard.)
To access the Metrics page:
Up-to-the-moment aggregate values
- The values for Active Users, Users with Errors, Total Items Synced, and Average Sync Duration are now aggregates of the activity in the last 24 hours counting from the time the Metrics page is opened or refreshed.
- (In the previous version of Riva Cloud, the values used to apply to the 24 hours of the previous calendar day.)
- For a screen shot and more information, see Table near the top.
New: Doughnut charts
- Each doughnut chart shows the number of items synced for all the active users for one module in the last 24 hours.
- Colour coding distinguishes between created, updated, and deleted items.
- You can restrict the display of a doughnut chart to include only one or a few users.
- For screen shots and more information, see Doughnut charts.
Riva Cloud Company: Improved Navigation When Impersonating
When impersonating a user, a Riva Cloud Company admin can open the navigation menu and see
- the account that is being impersonated: it has a white background); and
- the admin's own account (it has a grey background).
Selecting the admin account ends the impersonation session.