CRM Specific Enhancements / Fixes
- Salesforce: Connection option to include primary contact as attendee - Added option for sync policy and added "Include primary contact as attendee" check box in Salesforce connection "Options" page.
- Salesforce: Ability to match Account based on Account.Email__c custom fields - Modifications to automatically detect custom email fields on the accounts module and if found, use them when querying for accounts by domain. Contact Omni support for instructions.
- Salesforce: "Sync email attachments to task itself" should be auto-selected - "Sync email attachments to task itself" option is auto checked when creating a new Salesforce connection.
- Salesforce: Matching portal only users as regular system users - Corrected issue so that Riva does not select Salesforce portal users as Salesforce user accounts for SmartConvert.
- Salesforce: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION error creating private events - Corrected issue caused when syncing private Outlook appointments to Salesforce as private events.
- Oracle On Demand: task contacts should not be retrieved - Modified so that CRM task contacts are not synced to Outlook (Exchange) address book unless organic filtering is enabled.
- Oracle On Demand: ArgumentNullException Error on Impersonation Test - resolved issue causing an "ArgumentNullException" error when impersonation test was done using the domain/username format.
- NetSuite: INVALID_KEY_OR_REF errors - Fixed issue to ensure with SmartConvert with email and appointments does not link to inactive CRM users.
- MSCRM: Contact assistant name and phone fields mapping - added default mappings for assistantName and assistantPhone for contacts.
- MSCRM: ConnectBar only shows one link as "Edit" and "View" are identical
- MSCRM: Custom filters limited to "By Ownership" - Custom filters should only be used if filter is set to "By ownership".
- Sugar - Meetings created in CRM are reassigned to different users on update - fixed logic to ensure that updated appointments are not reassigned to different users in CRM.
Exchange/Outlook Specific Enhancements / Fixes
- MAPI: MAPI_E_TOO_BIG error polling for changes in sent items - Fixed issue that caused MAPI_E_TOO_BIG errors when Riva polled for changes in sent items.
GroupWise Specific Enhancements / Fixes
- GroupWise Sync: NRE while syncing user - fixed issue that caused a "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error while trying to sync a GroupWise 2012 user.
Noticeable Fixes or Sync Workflow Changes
Upgrading to the 2.4.28 release will fix the following errors and sync flow issues:
- Contact Creation filter is case sensitive - corrected so that Riva reads filters as case-insensitive.
- Attachment filtering filtering out all attachments - corrected bug caused Riva to filter all attachments when inclusive option is checked.
- Sync error: CrmObject returned without valid date modified - fixed bug that caused a sync error "CrmObject returned without valid date modified".
Special options that can be enabled by Omni Professional Services
These features have been added to Riva to support customer specific requirements. Contact Omni support to discuss and enable any of these custom changes.
- Advanced option to enable Exchange to CRM uni-direction sync - It should only be used in very controlled environments, and especially not in deployments which use GlobalObjectId mapping.
- Added ability to set default record type by name in Salesforce connection - Only use this while working with Riva technical support.
- Oracle On Demand: Added Custom Filter support for Oracle - added ability to define fields and string values to filter against.
Recommended Update Procedures: Customers can upgrade their Riva CRM Integration Server server using the "Check for Updates" feature which can be configured to support proxy authentication environments.
Previous Release: Riva CRM 2.4.27 (2012.03.21)