CRM Specific Enhancements / Fixes
Exchange/Outlook Specific Enhancements / Fixes
GroupWise Specific Enhancements / Fixes
Noticeable Fixes or Sync Workflow Changes
- Resolved a query issue that pegged the CPU
- Improved query operations to take less time
- Fixed CrmAgent: NRE while stopping service - Fixed a bug that cased a NRE (non-recoverable error) while the CRM Agent service was stopping. This should reduce instances of the CRM Agent service getting stuck in "Stopping ..." state.
Riva CRM Monitor Application
Special options that can be enabled by Omni Professional Services
- NetSuite: Added support for custom filters - custom filters can be employed to control item sync between NetSuite and Exchange. Contact Omni Developer Team for more information.
- Salesforce: Allow specifying of "StripSandboxUsernameSuffix" in query parameters - This will allow a single SSO instance to be tested in production and sandbox without having to reconfigure it. Contact Omni Developer Team for more information
Recommended Update Procedures: Customers can upgrade their Riva CRM Integration Server server using the "Check for Updates" feature which can be configured to support proxy authentication environments.
Previous Release: Riva CRM 2.4.28 (2012.04.16)