Riva Insight supports email domain filtering. This is done on the Context Matching page.
To access Context Matching settings:
In Riva Insight, in the bottom left corner, click the Settings icon.
At the top of the window that appears, click the General tab.
On the left menu, click Context Matching.
Organizations can choose whether or not to match emails from within their own domains.
To use email matching for contacts inside your own organization:
- Select the check box labelled Match against contacts in the same email domain.
- To have contacts outside your organization appear at the top in Riva Insight, select the check box labelled Show External Contacts First.
To disable Email matching within your organization's own domain, clear the check box.
To exclude domains from context matching:
- Enter the selected domain in the box labelled Do not match emails with the following domains.
- Use commas to separate the entered domains.
- Starting with Riva Insight 2021.3, excluded domains will also apply to autopopulate in Track in CRM
To exclude email prefixes from context matching:
- Enter the selected prefix (user name) in the box labelled Do not match emails containing the following user prefix.
- Use commas to separate the entered prefixes.
- Starting with Riva Insight 2021.3, excluded email prefixes will also apply to autopopulate in Track in CRM
To limit the number of results returned:
- Change the number value in the Limit results to (x) matches field.
To Enable Track in CRM auto-populate for internal contacts:
For more information,