||2020.4 Which version do I have?
||Outlook Web add-in:
The Outlook Web Add-in does not have a version.
It does not need to be updated to take advantage of the Riva Insight Server enhancements.
Outlook Windows add-in:
Which version do I have?
In order to benefit from Riva Insight's latest enhancements and improvements, we recommend using the same version of Outlook Windows add-in as the Insight Server.
We do not recommend upgrading the add-in to a version that is higher than the Riva Insight Server, as we cannot guarantee it will be compatible.
||October 10, 2020
||Riva Insight services were upgraded on 2020-10-10 (October 10).
||Note: The Riva Insight On-Premise requirements have changed.
For an upgrade package and to schedule an upgrade, including the increased requirements, contact the Riva Success Team.
||Riva Insight Cloud is available as a free 15-day trial.
Outlook on the Web using Chrome version 80 and above:
Starting with Google Chrome 80, Chrome changed its policy on sending and receiving cross-site cookies, which impacted the ability to log into Riva Insight using Outlook on the Web (browser version of Outlook). The cross-site cookie changes may also impact other Chromium browsers such as the latest versions of Edge and Safari. Riva Insight has adjusted how it deals with cookies to support the latest versions of those browsers.
- For Riva Insight Cloud, no action is required on your part.
- For Riva Insight On-Premise, we have new SSL requirements. For more information, see the table of new minimum requirements.
What's New in This Release
- Riva Insight Server update:
- Riva Insight Outlook Windows add-in updates:
- Riva Insight Cloud update:
- Riva Insight On-Premise updates:
Riva Insight Server update
Track in CRM field rules:
- By applying rules, you can change which fields or information is displayed or which fields are required based on other field selections.
- For more information, including examples, see Track in CRM field rules.
Outlook Windows add-in updates
Appointment handling in Track in CRM:
- The release includes a number of fixed defects and enhancements in how the Outlook Windows add-in handles appointments with Track in CRM.
Riva Insight Cloud update
Login with Salesforce enhancement:
Riva Insight On-Premise update
We have two new minimum requirements.
Note: We originally planned to update the requirement for ASP.NET for Riva Insight 2020.6 (for various reasons), but the cookie same-site policy changes by Chrome necessitated updating the ASP.NET requirement immediately.
For the complete list of Riva Insight On-Premise requirements, see Server requirements.
To book an appointment to upgrade your Riva Insight environment, contact the Riva Success Team.