The Riva Cloud release notes list the benefits of this release:
||March 7, 2018
Benefits of this Release
Security: a Riva Cloud Account Is Locked Out After Consecutive Unsuccessful Login Attempts
- A lockout notification is emailed to the user.
- It includes when and where the lockout was triggered: the date and time, device, IP address, and approximate location based on the IP address.
- The Riva Cloud login page displays a lockout notification and how to unlock the account.
- The lockout is effective for 30 minutes.
- To unlock the account immediately, reset the password or ask your administrator to unlock the account.
Security: Enhanced Notifications for Password and Network Trusts Changes
- The notifications now include when and where the change was made: the date and time, device, IP address, and approximate location based on the IP address.
NetSuite Users: Riva Insight Now Available for Riva Cloud
Riva Cloud Accounts: Billing and Technical Contacts
- The Riva Cloud Contact Information page now clearly distinguishes between the billing contact and the technical contact. In the All Contacts section, the new column Contact Type displays Billing or Technical. For other contacts, the column displays nothing.
Riva Cloud Corporate Trial: Fixed Defect
- Issue: Sometimes, when a Riva Cloud Corporate trial was set up and was syncing successfully, only a maximum of four syncing users could be set up, instead of five.
- Cause: The internal Riva user named "Policy user Regatherer" was mistakenly counted as one of the five syncing users that the Riva Cloud trial supports.
- Note: In the previous User Manager, the internal user name was not displayed but still prevented adding the fifth user for the trial.
- Status: Fixed. The internal Riva user is no longer mistakenly counted as one of the five syncing users that can be set up in Riva Cloud Corporate.
- Improved support for Firefox.
- Fixed defect: In Riva Cloud, attempting to purchase extra user licenses in both Riva Cloud and Riva Insight had inconsistencies in the number of licenses for both products.