The Riva Cloud release notes list the benefits of this release:
||April 11, 2018
Global Data Center Support
- Our team is currently working on support for global data centers to better align with our customer requirements and the upcoming General Data Protection Regulation changes. Our team will provide specific information when your subscriptions are ready to be transferred. If you have any additional inquiries, contact us.
Benefits of this Release
- For Office 365 and/or Exchange connections:
- For Dynamics CRM or mail group gathering:
- Improved performance with Sync Now.
Ability to override the Exchange auto-discover URL functionality
- When creating an Exchange connection, the autodiscover URL functionality sometimes fails and issues this error message: "Error while testing connection before saving. Err: Unable to connect to remote Exchange server. Connection Failed."
- If that occurs, clear the Auto Discover URL check box and enter the following URL into the Exchange (EWS) URL field:
Improved visibility into Office 365 and Exchange EWS connection groups
The Riva Cloud Connections page clearly indicates when the email connection is an EWS connection group:
For more information, see Connection groups.
Notifications sent if the subscription limit has been reached
For Dynamics CRM subscriptions and subscriptions that use mail group gathering: If the subscription limit has been reached and users were not added to the sync policy, an email notification is sent to the admin or technical contact.