In Riva On-Premise 126.96.36.199115 or higher, the following error may occur:
- In Microsoft Dynamics CRM, the organization's Unique Name has changed.
- In Riva's Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011+ Wizard, the wrong name was configured in the Organization field.
- Riva's Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011+ connection was configured with the wrong name in the CRM Connection Edit window, on the Options page, in the Organization field.
Follow this procedure.
To configure the organization for the Dynamics CRM 2011+ connection:
In the Riva Manager application, on the menu bar, select Setup.
In the right pane, select the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011+ connection.
In the CRM Connection Edit window, select the Options tab.
- On the Options page, in the right pane, in the Organization field, do one of the following:
- Enter a valid organization name. Either
- OR -
- Leave the field blank.
- If your Dynamics CRM environment has only one organization, it is used for the sync.
- If there are multiple organizations, the first organization found on the list of organizations in Dynamics CRM is used for the sync.
- Save the connection.