In order to help you best use and configure Riva, our Riva Success Team offers a free 30-minute Riva Cloud Get Started Session (GSS).
What Do I Get?
Riva's GSS is designed to help
- non-technical users get up to speed, configuring their connections to CRM and email;
- users who have outsourced their email services, to ensure that their email connections are configured correctly the first time;
- users who are new to CRM, to quickly configure Riva connections to CRM and email; and
- any users who have questions or want to get the absolute most out of their sync policy.
How Do I Get My GSS?
- To receive your free GSS, you need to be using a supported email platform and CRM provider — see our list of supported products. If you are not sure if we support your product, or would like to speak with us about creating Riva support for a specific product, contact us.
- Decide whether to use Riva in Company mode (five or fewer users) or in Corporate mode.
- In Company Mode, all users have an individual sync profile to manage, which means that corporation-wide changes must be made on every policy separately. This allows more customization but requires more work.
- In Corporate Mode, one sync policy is created to manage all Riva syncing users. This is required for larger implementations.
- For more information on the difference between Company and Corporate modes, see Riva Cloud subscription options (Which mode is right for you?) or contact us.
- If you plan to move forward with Corporate mode, configure your email environment as follows: Instructions for Exchange, for HCL Notes, and for G Suite.
- To schedule your Get Started Session with a member of our team, contact us, and include the following information:
- Your name,
- Your company's name,
- The name of your email platform and the name of the provider if it's a cloud-based system,
- The name of your CRM system and the name of the provider if it's a cloud-based system,
- Your preferred Riva Cloud sync mode (Company or Corporate),
- An estimate of the number of users that need to sync with Riva, and
- A short list of convenient dates and times (including your time zone) to schedule a remote meeting for your Riva Get Started Session.
Thank you for considering Riva. We look forward to helping you save time with Riva's seamless CRM integration!