Two primary applications are used to manage Riva On-Premise:
The Riva Manager Application
The Riva Manager application is used to carry out the following operations:
- Set up the email system and CRM system connection accounts;
- License your installation;
- Create, configure, and enable or disable your sync policies.
To start the Riva Manager application:
- Open or run the Riva\Riva.exe file.
By default, the location is c:\Riva.
The Riva Service Monitor Application
The Riva Service Monitor is used to provide
- a real-time view of the sync operations for one or more or all users;
- the ability to stop, start, or restart the service; and
- the ability to review the sync error count and review the specific data sync errors by selecting the Errors tab.
For more information, see Riva Service Monitor.