These release notes provide a quick overview of what is new in the following release:
||August 13, 2021
What's New in Riva Cloud
What's new for Exchange
Sync from Exchange: Support for Market Moving Meeting Protection:
- For security conscious customers looking to prevent calendar fields and email bodies from being synced to CRM, Riva has you covered.
- Riva can be configured to not request calendar fields or email bodies from Exchange.
- Because that information is neither requested nor accessed by Riva, it is not synced to the CRM and does not leave your Exchange system.
- To configure that expanded Exchange data extraction control functionality, contact the Riva Success Team.
Declined Appointment Polling:
- This new type of polling was introduced to address a limitation of the regular Riva polling.
- Declined Appointment Polling is a process that checks for declined appointments in the Deleted items folder, in order to ensure the status of these appointments is accurately reflected in CRM.
- Limitation in previous versions: appointments that were declined before they had synced to CRM were not updated as Declined in the CRM calendar.
- Now, declined appointments are properly synced and matched to the CRM appointments with a declined status.
- For the overview, setup instructions, and troubleshooting information, see Declined Appointment Polling.
What's new for Google
Riva's support for the sunsetting of Google Contacts API:
- Google has required all apps to use Google People API instead of Google Contacts API.
- Riva now uses Google People API instead of the sunsetted API.