These release notes provide a quick overview of what is new in the following release:
||October 13, 2020
What's New in Riva Cloud
Audience: Your company's Riva Cloud admins and Riva Cloud Company users who manage their own connections.
For Office 365 and Exchange Online connections:
For Salesforce connections:
- New! Clicking Re-Validate Connection now does more than re-validating the connection for authentication purposes. It also refreshes the connection metadata, which is sometimes required when changing the sync policy or taking advantage of new features.
Anti-XSRF token errors
- Defect: Anti-XSRF token errors sometimes occurred when navigating in Riva Cloud.
- Fix: Now, those errors no longer occur.
Policy setting comments were sometimes erased
- Defect: Policy setting comments that were added on the Riva Cloud server were erased when the policy was saved in Riva Cloud.
- Fix: Now, those policy setting comments are retained when saving the policy in Riva Cloud.
Salesforce connection Re-Validate error.
- Defect: Clicking Re-Validate sometimes caused this error: "error=redirect_uri_mismatch&error_description".
- Fix: That error no longer occurs after clicking Re-Validate.
Sync policy creation issues:
- Defect: A new policy was sometimes created with the wrong impersonation type and incorrect destination.
- Fix: Now, all new policies are created with the correct impersonation type and destination.