In this Release. This is a maintenance and update release that includes:
- Salesforce: Ability to specify a field to add as a custom category (only from CRM->Ex). Contact Omni for details.
- SmartConvert: Attachment Filter option to either skip attachment or to add a dummy attachment with a body that explains that the attachment was skipped. Contact Omni for details.
- CRM: Added option to SmartConvert all new sent email after initial synchronization has been completed. All new sent email with create date newer than policy initial sync date will be archived to the CRM.
- License: Trail licenses were reduced in length to 15 days.
- Salesforce: SmartConvert attachments can be assigned to Contact or Lead. If an email is archived (Create New Email) it will be assigned to a Lead based on the email address if the Contact does not exist.
- SugarCRM: Update "Sync to Outlook" to include screenshot of option.
- Various maintenance enhancements and fixes.
Recommended Update Procedures:
- If you are running Riva 2.3.0 (or higher) you can perform a normal "Check for Updates" procedure.
- If you are updating from a previous version of Riva, before you update to version 2.3.0 (or higher), delete all of the address books, calendars and folders Riva had previously created in the users' accounts. You will also need to either delete your existing Policy and create a new one or re-initialize all users and check ALL of the option tabs and folder names to confirm the new options. By creating a new policy, you are working with a clean set of data.
Previous Release: Riva CRM 2.4.17 (2010.10.22)