CRM Specific Enhancements / Fixes
- Added "Sync Completed Activity Options" to CRM connection - added two options to GoldMine connection to control activities completed in GoldMine and appointments deleted from Exchange.
- Added option to Enable GoldMine "Dear" to Exchange "Salutation" fields in CRM connection - added checkbox to enable sync GoldMine contact "Dear" field to Exchange contact "Salutation" field.
- Fixes for GoldMine 9.2 Connection Errors - Added fixes to enable Riva to create and connect to GoldMine 9.2. See Create a GoldMine Connection (for new Riva connections) and Fix Existing GoldMine Connections (for GoldMine systems upgraded to GoldMine 9.2)
- App.Setting: Only append name and phone to appointment subject - Apply an app.setting key to disable including email addresses in appointment subject when injecting contact details.
- Fix to apply "ToUser" as user ID for archiving email - Added fix for GoldMine 9.x connections using Impersonation, this fix ensures that Riva uses the "ToUser" to change default UserId to the impersonateUserId.
- Fix to correct double first name in Full Name field - Added fix to correct issue that synced contacts to Outlook with double first name in the full name field.
- Fix: multiUsers/Contacts lost when updating from Exchange to GoldMine - Fixed bug when Riva synced multiple Users/Contacts meetings, Outlook contacts lost the contacts link when meeting synced from Exchange to GoldMine
- NetSuite CRM
- Fixed issue for WS_CONCUR_SESSION_DISALLWD error when "Max Concurrent" set to 1 - Added fix for issue that would cause NetSuite sync to freeze from concurrent session errors even when execution threads set to "1"..
- Add a UI option on the NetSuite connection wizard to enable/disable "Team Selling" feature - see Advanced Options for NetSuite "Team Selling" Feature for additional information.
- Fix for "[Code=INVALID_FLD_VALUE]" when trying to create new NetSuite contact - Added fix for "[Code=INVALID_FLD_ERROR]" error when Riva tries to create new NetSuite contact from new Exchange/Outlook contact.
- Fix for "[Code=CONTACT_ALREADY_EXISTS]" error when trying to update NetSuite contact - Added fix for "[Code=INVALID_FLD_ERROR]" error when Riva tries to update a NetSuite contact from modified Exchange/Outlook contact.
- Confirmed that syncing emails is limited to single recipient email address (similar to Salesforce).
- Oracle On-Demand
- Opportunity cannot be updated from edit link - Removed the "Edit" link from opportunity summary emails in the "Opportunities" folder. Opportunities can only be opened in "Review" mode.
- Fix for "object reference error" error - Add fix for bug that produces "object reference error" when Outlook contact "Country" field is blank.
Exchange/Outlook Specific Enhancements / Fixes
GroupWise Specific Enhancements / Fixes
- Fixed issue with SmartConvert contact matching was case sensitive - Switched logic to ensure that contact matching based on email address supports case insensitive matches.
Noticeable Fixes or Sync Workflow Changes
- Exchange CAS Version Mismatch Handling Improved - added logic to delay sync when the Riva connection user does not match the be the same version as the user being impersonated. This will require unique Riva EWS connections for Exchange 2007 and 2010 CAS servers/target users.
- Fix for "Same key" Error - Added fix for "Error occurred assigning references to item: An item with the same key has already been added" error.
Riva CRM Monitor Application
Special options that can be enabled by Omni Professional Services
Recommended Update Procedures: Customers can upgrade their Riva CRM Integration Server server using the "Check for Updates" feature which can be configured to support proxy authentication environments.
Previous Release: Riva CRM 2.4.30 (2012.08.03)