From a user's perspective, how does Riva and all of the synchronization work?
Our user guides show how Riva syncs data between
- a user's CRM account and
- a user's email client (Outlook, IBM Notes, Gmail, G Suite, or GroupWise), including mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, etc.).
The user guides contain a mix of videos, screenshots, and explanation notes.
YouTube Video Playlists
You can view YouTube videos organized into play lists:
- Email clients:
- CRM systems:
- Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, and 2011 for Mac
- Outlook Web Access 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003
- IBM Verse and IBM Notes email clients on Windows, Citrix, Mac, iNotes
- Gmail and G Suite on all browsers and native email applications for Windows, Mac, Linux, and mobile devices
- Native Apple Mail, Address Book, and iCal on Mac OS
- Native Apple iOS apps on iPads
- Native Apple iOS apps on iPhones
- Native Android apps on phones and tablets
- Windows Mobile Phones
- Windows Surface Tablets
- BlackBerry devices
- All mobile devices supported by ActiveSync, Good Technology, BES, or other mobile sync options