||Jan. 31, 2019
||Riva Insight (Cloud version) is available as a free 15-day trial.
Which Riva Insight client version do I have?
Riva Insight Windows Add-in for Outlook, Client Version 1.28
These release notes document the changes made at the major version level, including all the minor versions indiscriminately.
For both the Insight panel and Track in CRM:
- Changed the add-in to use Internet Explorer 11 document mode:
Issue: By default, add-ins in Outlook run in Internet Explorer 10 document mode, which in some instances caused the Salesforce login to fail.
Solution: The add-in now overrides the Outlook default and runs in Internet Explorer 11 document mode.
- If the main URL of a page cannot be loaded, Riva Insight displays an error page.
If any component of the page cannot be loaded, the page is loaded as well as possible.
- Increased size of various Riva Insight windows:
The new size for the Track in CRM, Settings, and Login with Salesforce windows is as follows:
Approximately 75% of the screen size or, if the Outlook window size is available, 75% of it, with these restrictions:
- Maximum size: 1050 pixels in width.
- Minimum size: 800 pixels in width.