||Sept. 20, 2018
||Riva Insight (Cloud version) is available as a free 15-day trial.
Which Riva Insight client version do I have?
Riva Insight Windows Add-in for Outlook, Client Version 1.1.25
(Applies to both the Insight panel and Track in CRM.)
For Insight panel, this client version
- Is required to support the display of same-domain contacts. (Riva Insight Server 2018.3 or higher.)
- Is required to support the display of appointment details. (Riva Insight Server 2018.3 or higher.)
For Track in CRM, this client version
- No longer shows a missing configuration error when sending an email for non-syncing mailboxes.
- The configuration warnings now only appear when the Track in CRM window is launched.
- Can be configured to indicate whether attachments should be synced when using Track in CRM in basic mode.
- Lets users log into Track in CRM directly, without having to log into the Insight panel first. (Riva Insight Server 2018.4 or higher.)
For the client upgrade, see Install the Riva Insight Windows add-in for Outlook.