Before Getting Started
- Read 'What is EMU' and the product description to understand the application and server relationship.
- Review the EMU Quick Tour flash-based video (see below).
- Ensure that your administrator workstation and server meet the minimum system requirements for EMU.
- If you plan to manage GroupWise hosted on OES2 Linux servers, read 'Manage GroupWise on OES2 Linux Servers'.
- Download the latest release of EMU to a download folder on the host Windows system.
- Install and evaluate EMU.
See how EMU works:
EMU Quick Tour » (7 min)
This Quick Tour demonstrates how to start EMU and mass import users using an import csv file. The most common import/create tasks are demonstrated.