The Riva Cloud release notes list the benefits of this release:
||Feb. 2, 2017
* 2017.1 is the first Riva Cloud release of 2017. Sequential numbers will be used for subsequent releases.
Benefits of this Release
- When you create a sync policy for Exchange or IBM Notes and select Save, Riva Cloud now displays a reminder to make sure you have set two critical settings that you cannot change after you save the policy. The critical settings are
- Category Name and
- Create separate contact folder.
Improved ability to report issues...
Improved Delete Safety feature
- Context: The Riva Cloud Delete Safety feature reduces the likelihood of unintentional mass deletions when syncing your CRM and email system. When the number of queued deletions exceeds a threshold, Delete Safety issues an error, and Riva does not process the deletions.
- What's new: If you investigate and determine that the deletions were intentional, you can allow the deletions yourself without having to contact the Riva Success Team.
Improved payment processing:
Slightly simplified Riva Cloud page display:
- Removed the redundant Ask Us button from the left side of the Riva Cloud web pages. To contact us, select near the top right corner.
- After submitting a Contact the Riva Success Team form, you have immediate access to Riva Cloud's main menu without having to log back in.