In this Release. This is a maintenance and update release that includes:
- Salesforce: Added contact filter options in the policy.
- SmartConvert: During a smart convert, if an email address doesn't match a contact or system user, and the leads module is enabled, Riva will attempt to search for an unconverted lead.
- Fix: Fixed license wizard not recognizing some MAPI connections.
- Fix: Added support for Exchange 2010 EWS connections.
- Various maintenance enhancements and fixes.
Recommended Update Procedures:
- If you are running Riva 2.3.0 (or higher) you can perform a normal "Check for Updates" procedure.
- If you are updating from a previous version of Riva, before you update to version 2.3.0 (or higher), delete all of the address books, calendars and folders Riva had previously created in the users' accounts. You will also need to either delete your existing Policy and create a new one or re-initialize all users and check ALL of the option tabs and folder names to confirm the new options. By creating a new policy, you are working with a clean set of data.
Previous Release: Riva CRM 2.4.8 (2010.04.20)