||The Riva On-Premise server is available for a free 15-day trial.
Benefits of This Release
- Exchange Universal Change Detection (UCD):
- Recommended for large Riva-Exchange deployments.
- Recommended for most Riva-Office 365 deployments.
- When Exchange UCD is configured in a sync policy, Riva subscribes to Exchange notifications for changes to the mailboxes being synchronized.
- The Exchange UCD process collects the Exchange notifications to collect a list of mailboxes with outstanding changes. Riva then synchronizes those mailboxes.
- The benefit is that Riva does not need to poll EWS for changes that occur in each mailbox every sync cycle: using Exchange UCD can significantly reduce systems resource usage and increase the scalability targets.
- For more information, contact the Riva Success Team.
Enhanced Ability to Manage Multiple Sync Services from a Single Console
Riva 2.4.42 has added the following functionalities to remote management:
A minimum of .NET 4.5.0 must be installed on the Riva On-Premise server, but .NET 4.5.2 is recommended.
To sync with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM or Dynamics 2016, .NET 4.5.2 must be installed on the Riva On-Premise server.
- A supported version of Windows Server has .NET 4.5.0 or .NET 4.5.2 installed:
- Upgrading Riva from version 2.4.31 or higher to version 2.4.42 works without any issues.
- To upgrade Riva from version 2.4.30 or lower to version 2.4.42, contact the Riva Success Team.
- Installing Riva 2.4.42 for the first time on that server works without any issues.
- A supported version of Windows Server has a previous .NET version installed:
- Attempting to upgrade from Riva 2.4.31 or higher to Riva 2.4.42: A warning appears, saying that you must upgrade to the required or recommended version of .NET; and the upgrade to Riva 2.4.42 is cancelled.
- To upgrade Riva from version 2.4.30 or lower to version 2.4.42: Upgrade to the required or recommended version of .NET, and contact the Riva Success Team.
- Installing Riva 2.4.42 for the first time on that server: A warning appears, saying that you must upgrade to the required or recommended version of .NET; the upgrade completes normally; but you must upgrade to the required or recommended version of .NET before you can use Riva.
Compatibility with Salesforce Summer '16
Salesforce Connections Are Now Licensed by Salesforce Organization ID
- All new licenses for Salesforce are now directly linked to a Salesforce Organization ID (OrgId). Previously generated licenses are still supported. All Salesforce license renewals will transition to this new license type. For more information, see Salesforce Organization Id in Riva license.
Support for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
- Requirement: .NET 4.5.2.
Support is effective in Riva On-Premise 220.127.116.11657 or higher.
Support for Infor CRM Windows Integrated Authentication
- In Riva 18.104.22.168083 or higher, you can select the Use Windows Integrated authentication check box when creating or editing an Infor CRM connection.
More Finely Tuned Sync for SAP Cloud for Customer
- In Riva 22.214.171.124439 or higher, you can filter SAP C4C opportunities by Account Team membership.
To do so: On the SAP C4C Connection Edit window, on the Pre-defined Filters page, set Opportunity Visibility to Account Team.
This means that opportunities related to a user are synced to that user if the user owns the opportunity or is a member of the Account Team.
This setting overrides the default ownership filtering used by sync policies.