EMU is a 32 bit Windows application that can be installed on Windows XP Professional or Windows Server 2003. (Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 2008 Server are not supported)
To install EMU:
- Download and save he EMU installer file emu3-install.exe to a temporary directory.
- Ensure that you have met the workstation system requirements for the eDirectory / GroupWise environment that will be managed.
- Run the emu3-install.exe file and follow the installation wizard steps to complete the installation.
- Login to the eDirectory tree you wish to manage.
- Contact Omni to obtain a license file. Without a license file, EMU will operate in "Demo" mode and will allow bulk operations for a maximum of five user accounts. Upon receipt of the license file, save it to the C:\Program Files\Omi\EMU folder. Close and restart EMU.
- After the installation, you should have the following menu structure: