In this Release. This is a maintenance and update release that includes:
- Added ability in the CRM synchronization policy to control the sorting type for AssignTo folders.
- GoldMine: Added ability to disable "Supplemental Contact" synchronization in connection.
- SageCRM: Added support for Leads.
- GoldMine: Allow per-user custom filters.
- GoldMine: Sync GoldMine "Next Actions" type as appointments.
- MSCRM-Exchange: Implement ability to view/edit MSCRM service appointment notes in Exchange. Riva will sync notes to a notes.txt attachment. Users can add a note by editing the appointment body.
- Added a checkbox in SmartConvert tab of CRM sync policy to set CRM users and contacts are mutually exclusive.
- Various maintenance enhancements and fixes.
Recommended Update Procedures:
- If you are running Riva 2.3.0 (or higher) you can perform a normal "Check for Updates" procedure.
- If you are updating from a previous version of Riva, before you update to version 2.3.0 (or higher), delete all of the address books, calendars and folders Riva had previously created in the users' accounts. You will also need to either delete your existing Policy and create a new one or re-initialize all users and check ALL of the option tabs and folder names to confirm the new options. By creating a new policy, you are working with a clean set of data.
Previous Release: Riva CRM 2.4.11 (2010.06.03)